Change of Address

If a voter moves to this county from another county in South Carolina, they must re-register.  If a voter moves from one precinct to another precinct within Fairfield County, they must change their address with the Voter Registration Office.

This may be accomplished by using any one of the following options: 

  • Fill in the back of your voter registration card with the new information and mail it to us at the address listed on this website. 
  • Call our office at 803-635-6255 and we will mail you a change of address form or download a form. Click here.

You may check the status of your voter registration at the following link: